The Guardians is a spin-off seires of Doctor Who.
The series revolves around the latest incarnation of a legendary group of time travelers called the Guardians. According to legend the group was initially composed of renegade Time Lords who opposed the Gallifreyan non-interference policy, but soon evolved to encompass many different species (including Silurians and Humans).
- Morbius (Bradley James) - A Time Lord survivor of the Time War and the leader of the Guardians. He explores the universe in search of other survivors.
- Jenny (Georgia Moffett) - The Doctor's daughter. She joined the Guardians after Morbius discovered her.
- Jack Reynolds (Sendhil Ramamurthy) - A 51st century time agent-turned-smuggler, he acts as the Guardians' weapons expert.
- Allan Smith (Milo Ventimiglia) - Jack's partner in (almost) every way, his encyclopedic knowledge of Earth's history proves to be a great asset to the group.
- Samantha Jones (Indira Varma) - A 21st century journalist who stumbles into a universe of alien life when an alien ship crash-lands right next to her. She acts as a stereotypical companion to the team although she does prove herself to be a valuable member of the group.
- The Controller (Andrew Garfield) - A rogue Time Lord and Morbius' rival in every way. He's conceived as the Master to Morbius' Doctor.
- The Darkening (Hugo Weaving) - An energy/psychic entity and the main villain of the first Series. It seeks to dominate the entire universe by plundging it into darkness (hence the name).
A space-time terrorist organization/voodoo cult. Faction Paradox seeks to control and reshape the Web of Time to suit their design. With the majority of Time Lords now gone they've become more active in their attempts at temporal domination.
- Grandfather Paradox (Callum Blue) - The leader of Faction Paradox.
- Father Maar (Tom Hardy) - A Dalek/Time Lord hybrid and the Faction's second-in-command. He's Morbius' personal archenemy in Series 3.
|1A.||The Darkest Hour||Martin McIntosh||Morbius discovers that he's not the last Time Lord when he meets Jenny. As the two arrive on Earth they discover that an old rival of Morbius and his allies are poised to strike.|
|1B.||Dawn of the Guardians||Martin McIntosh||An new light in the dark takes shape in the form of the Guardians. But can they stop the Controller form taking over Earth and the rest of the universe?|
|2.||Mark Joselin||Jenny and Morbius investigate an appearing portable toilety. They find it is an empty TARDIS and go look for the Timelord. They soon find a castle haunted by a ghost and a man who can see the future. What could happen next? The eyes of March may stir...|
|3.||The Prophecy||Martin McIntosh||An accidental engagement with Sontaran forces the Guardians to land on a Rutan colony whose inhabitants have an unsetteling prophecy for Morbius.|
|4A.||Destiny's End||Martin McIntosh||Jenny is kidnapped by a Dalek squad forcing Morbius to rescue her. It's not long before she starts behaving strange, forcing a race against time to prevent the end of the Time Lord race.|
|4B.||Flashpoint||Martin McIntosh||The Guardians are running out of time as a Dalek fleet is approaching and Jenny's condition is getting worse by the second. Hope remains as an ancient outpost may just be the key to victory.|
|6.||The Degradation of Time||Martin McIntosh||
A temporal shockwave brings the Guardians to a future colony where a strange warrior has begun a process which will spell doom for the cosmos if it were to succeed.
|7A.||Calling to Battle||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|7B.||The Darksmith Collective||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|9A.||The Rift is Opening||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|9B.||Darkness Falls||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|10.||Entropy and Chaos||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|11.||Future Tense||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|12.||The Evil Within||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|13A.||TIme's Eclipse (Part 1)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|13A.||Shockwave (Part 2)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|14.||The Rani Experiment||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|16A.||The Lost Dimension (Part 1)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|16B.||Shatered Reality (Part 2)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|17.||The Art Paradox||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|18.||Deadly Years||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|19A.||Counterpoint (Part 1)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|19B.||Anti-Time (Part 2)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|20.||Desert Crossing||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|21.||The Shadow of Evil||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|22A.||Human Error (Part 1)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|22B.||Race Against Time (Part 2)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|
|22C.||The Big Game (Part 3)||Martin McIntosh||TBA|